HDMI Extender Over CAT5/CAT6 by OREI Balun with ARC Audio Optical IR up to 164 Feet – Loop Out – 1080P Full HD Signal Distribution (EX-165A) for $74
HDMI Lossless Transmission
HDMI Ext2 extends HDMI audio/video signal to a distant video display and is as fluent as a direct connection. Added capability of HDMI loop out on transmitter acts as a splitter. Supports 480i/480p/720p/1080p at 60Hz video resolutions and 2-channel stereo Compliant with HDMI 1.3 & HDCP 1.4 devices & content. The transmitter is equipped with an HDMI out port for connection to a local display for monitoring and cascading HDMI signal being passed to a distant area. Provides convenience of knowing what is showing on the display that is connected to the receiver side in a separate room. IR Remote allows the user to control the source from the remote display side for added convenience.
Audio Return Channel & Audio Extraction
ARC & S/PDIF allows ARC function or Audio extract accordingly. Fully supports audio formats.
Allows HDMI Audio/Video and IR Signals to be transmitted over a single Cat6e/6 Cable
Bi-Directional IR sytem allowing for controlof source or display (IR accessories included)
Features of EDID Management which supports default HDMI EDID and has the ability to learn the EDID of display equipment.
Feautres of ARC for two way communication between ARC equipped display and ARC requipped A/V Receiver.
- This HDMI Extender can transmit HDMI 1080P signal to upto 50 Meters (164FT) by using UTP Cat5e/6 with Audio Return Channel ARC Optical Output. Perfect for home/office for PC, Game Consoles, Blu Ray Players/Media Players.
- Audio Return Channel & Audio Extraction – ARC & S/PDIF allows ARC function or Audio extract accordingly. Fully supports audio formats. ARC drop-out via digital optical output port on the Receiver unit.
- Loop Out on Sender Unit, Full IR Remote Control Bi directional IR Control Input. Supports 20~60Hz IR Pass Back, Control a DVD Player or Other HDMI Video Source from a Remote Location with the included IR cables that forward commands over a dedicated DDC Channel.
- Plug & Play Setup without any Software Installation. Compatible with CAT6/6a/7 Network Cables. The highest Resolution Supported is 1080p@60Hz, Ideal Solution for HDMI Exhibition, Video Conference, Meeting rooms and Bars,, etc. Zero Loss – Support HDMI 480i 60HZ, 480p 60HZ, 576i 60HZ, 576 50HZ, 720p 50/60HZ, 1080i 50/60HZ, 1080P 50/60HZ;
- Includes: 1 x Transmitter, 1x Receivers, 1 x Power Adapter, 1 x IR Blaster Cable, 1 x IR Receiver Cables, 1 x User Manual. 1 Year OREI Manufacturer’s Warranty. Contact us for any questions.