Middlegame Masterclass with IM William Paschall for $14
It is not a secret that the majority of the games are decided in the middlegame. Nevertheless, most chess players focus on everything else but not on the middlegame itself. They study openings, drill tactics, and memorize the endings but wouldn’t it make more sense to focus on something that actually decides most of the games?
The Middlegame Masterclass with IM Paschall is a 9-hour video course covering “everything middlegame” for under 2200 rated players must know. It allows players to get an instant edge in the middlegame by following the correct plan, precisely utilizing the fundamental principles of the game, and making sound decisions. Even when the positions are complex and unclear it is possible to break it down into easy-to-understand parts and proceed with the strongest continuation. While your opponent stares at the board trying to figure out why he is losing, you can relax and just enjoy the game. The question won’t be whether you can win or not… but rather how soon that will happen.
- Access 20 lectures & 9 hours of content 24/7
- Learn pawn structure, then continue with strategic concepts laid out by Nimzowitsch
- Work with coordination of pieces and pawns, space advantage, exchanges, king’s safety & so on
- Get an instant edge in the middlegame
- Utilize the fundamental principles of the game
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: desktop & mobile
- Certificate of completion included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Updates included
- Experience level required: advanced
- Any device with basic specifications
TheChessWorld provides comprehensive chess content, including basic chess rules and tactics, deeply analyzed positions and games, tactical puzzles and problems, chess books and articles, wallpaper gallery, computer program challenge, video lectures, Nalimov Endgame Database, and a lot more interesting and useful stuff! They keep 95% of our chess resources free and available to anyone, anytime, anywhere.
IM William Paschall (FIDE 2514) currently resides in Budapest, Hungary. Bill was the Boylston Chess Club Champion 2002, finished 1st at the Foxwoods Open 2002, Two-Time New England Open Champion, and has defeated more than 20 GM’s in tournament play. Bill has extensive experience training both adults and children privately and in the schools.