Supercharged Science for Kids for $24
A typical school science curriculum just can’t begin to cover all the wonders of the scientific world, but this massive online course can help close the gaps! Getting your kids interested in science and technology is a breeze with this extensive dive into physics, chemistry, astronomy, and more, all led by a real rocket scientist. Heck, you might just find yourself going through the courses, too.
- Access over 500 step-by-step videos & 300 experiments 24/7
- Learn about force, friction & gravity through Newton’s three Laws of Motion
- Discover velocity & acceleration by learning about roller coasters, balloon race cars, & more
- Explore the building blocks of matter by growing geodes, farm crystals & creating sand
- Build simple machines to life, pull & hoist
- Investigate energy through building indoor bobsleds, pneumatic cannons, & more
- Study vibrations & resonance through building buzzing harmonicas, air horns, & more
- Explore chemical reactions & kinetics, & study stars, planets, moons, asteroids, & more
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: 3 months
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion included
- Training material available in English only
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Internet required
e-courses4you’s mission is to provide forward thinking training with you in mind. Whether you want to advance up the career ladder, are looking to start a new job, are thinking about a home based business or want to improve your general health and fitness, e-courses 4 you, will deliver you training to improve EVERY aspect of your life.
Their courses are provided by leading experts in their fields. Celebrity partners include Brian Tracy, Tony Robbins, and Stephen Covey and their business packages are partnered by Microsoft to bring you content which is not just average but outstanding!
For more details on this course and instructor, click here.