The Complete Cryptocurrency Course Feat. Chris Haroun for $11
Led by award-winning MBA professor, top selling author, and former Goldman Sachs employee Chris Haroun, this training takes more than 5 courses and wraps them into a single cryptocurrency education. Jump in, and Chris will walk you through the essentials for mining, investing, and more—no prior cryptocurrency or finance experience required. You’ll look at different cryptocurrencies and wallets and analyze their pros and cons. Plus, you can take your crypto knowledge further with a comprehensive Excel spreadsheet that contains more than 30 exercises!
From the author of the #1 best-selling An Entire MBA In 1 Course!
- Access 213 lectures & 23.5 hours of content 24/7
- Expand your understanding of investing, mining, wallets, exchanges & more
- Explore 10 different cryptocurrencies & their distinct pros and cons
- Learn about wallets, the pros and cons of all 5 wallet types & how to transfer money between them
- Dive into 5 different exchanges & how to transact w/ each
- Learn how to read charts & identify buying/selling signals
- Familiarize yourself w/ blockchain & how the technology works
- Explore identifying the next great cryptocurrency
- Take your training further w/ the included Excel exercises
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web and mobile streaming
- Certification of completion included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Internet required
- Note: Excel 2013 (or a newer version) is recommended in order to complete some of the exercises in this course. The Excel exercises in this course work on the Windows and Mac versions of Excel.
Chris Haroun is an award winning business school professor, venture capitalist, MBA graduate from Columbia University and former Goldman Sachs employee. He has raised/managed over $1bn in his career. He also has work experience at hedge fund giant Citadel, consulting firm Accenture, and several firms that he has started, including an investment firm that had a venture capital / private investment in Facebook several years before the Facebook IPO. He is the founder and CEO of Haroun Education Ventures.
Chris is the author of 101 Crucial Lessons They Don’t Teach You In Business School. Forbes recently called this book ‘1 of 6 books that all entrepreneurs must read right now’.
He is also the author of The Ultimate Practical Business Manual: Everything You Need to Know About Business (from Launching a Company to Taking it Public), and 10 other business books.
Chris is also a frequent guest lecturer at several Bay Area business schools including Berkeley and Stanford. He has written numerous articles and has been interviewed in Forbes, VentureBeat, Entrepreneur Magazine, Wired Magazine, AlleyWatch and Radio Television Hong Kong (RTHK) which is Hong Kong’s oldest and sole public service broadcaster. He has his own entrepreneurship column in Inc. magazine.
He has an MBA in Finance from Columbia University and a Bachelor of Commerce Degree with a major in Management Information Systems and International Business from McGill University where he is a McGill University Dobson Fellow. He has founded several companies, including his most recent company, BusinessCareerCoaching and he serves on the boards of several Bay Area technology companies and charities and he lives in Hillsborough, California. Chris Haroun’s goal is to “make business education impactful and entertaining with no boring theory; edutainment works!”