The Complete Microsoft Excel Course Including How to Program in Excel for $10
Welcome to the most COMPREHENSIVE Excel course, which teaches every single Excel feature from scratch and how to program, in Excel using Visual Basic for Applications & Macros.
In this course, you will learn all of the common functions in Excel and introduce you to programming using Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) & Macros. You will learn the basic skills required to program in Excel, including inserting images and data, creating advanced pivot tables, and working with formulas. With this comprehensive course, you’ll have the knowledge needed to create amazing dashboards and reports.
Over 1.5M students and counting!
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 21 lectures & 1+ hours of content 24/7
- Discover how to use Excel functions from basic to advanced
- Understand basic functions & formulas
- Create Excel charts (from basic to advanced level)
- Generate Datasets and Data visualizations in Microsoft Excel
- Learn how to create a pivot table
- Automate your day-to-day Excel tasks by mastering the power of Macros & VBA
- Learn how to use & change defined names
- Learn how to program & insert images
NOTE: Software NOT included.
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: desktop & mobile
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: intermediate
- Have questions on how digital purchases work? Learn more here
- Basic understanding of how to use Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Excel 2016, 2019, 365
Chris Haroun | Award Winning MBA Professor, Venture Capitalist and Author
★ ★ ★ ★
Chris Haroun is an award-winning business school professor, venture capitalist, MBA graduate from Columbia University and former Goldman Sachs employee. He has raised/managed over $1bn in his career. He also has work experience at hedge fund giant Citadel, consulting firm Accenture, and several firms that he has started, including an investment firm that had a venture capital / private investment in Facebook several years before the Facebook IPO. He is the founder and CEO of Haroun Education Ventures.